About Me

header ads

How To Stay Fit Without Going To Gym

Image result for stay fit without gym

This is what something you can do to stay fit at home without going t gym. Focus mainly on diet rather than work out.

Morning
Early morning on empty stomach I'll have a glass of hot water with honey. For breakfast I'll generally have a fruit. It can be a banana, apple, papaya. It varies according to the availability. If there's no fruit in my home I'l have 2 dosas or 2 idlis. One glass of milk is compulsory for me.
Secret
The trick is that you have to close your mouth while chewing the food and you have to chew minimum 24 times. Its not only about count, it's about focusing on food when you eat. Our parents often tell us to eat food slowly and not swallow it faster and also they'll tell not to watch TV or use phone while eating because our focus will not there on food. when you focus and chew you'll be able to eat only for the capacity of your stomach..
Lunch
I'll drink 1 liter of water from morning to lunch. For lunch I eat whatever I want but by focusing and chewing properly. I generally take rice in afternoon. I'll drink another one litre of water from lunch to evening.
I'll have something for every 4 hours.
  • I'm having my breakfast at 8 AM.
  • My lunch by 12 PM.
  • I'll take a break at 4 PM.
  • I'll finish my dinner by 8 PM
So for break if I'm taking any tea or coffee I'll have it without any sugar. Yup I never take sugar. You can say I'm following no sugar diet.
Dinner
There's is no particular food items I follow.. Whatever is there in my home I'll eat. It can be any tiffin variety. The trick again is focus and chew. And a glass of milk for sure.
Walk / Dance / Sport
I walk at least 2 kms a day.. Brisk walk. You don't need to hit the gym. You can do brisk walks or dance to keep our muscles in tact. I've seen my friends playing badminton. Some work out is necessary to keep our body active. Just half an hour or 1 hour of any activity is needed.
This is my routine and this has reduced my weight by 11 kgs and I'm more healthy and fit now.
To sum up.. No sugar, lots of water, focused chewing, walk, fruits and vegetables.

Content Source : Sreeja

Post a Comment

0 Comments